Full Furnished Condos with all Hotel Administration at Cobá Avenue, Suite 412 Tulum Centro (Tulum, Quintana Roo, MX - 77760) Under Construction

$131,000

buyrivieramaya.com.mx

Monica Portilla Monica Portilla 9841163817 (Office) +5219841163817 (Cell) Request More Info

  • Pre Sale Prices
  • Type: Condominium
  • Style: Single Story
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Size: 347 sq. ft.
  • Development Level: Under Construction
  • Year Built: 2022

Description

CONDOS, HOTEL & RETAIL IN THE MAYAN RIVIERA

Given its eclectic, artsy, stylish, colorful, and architectural style, this vibrant mixed-use project will change the appearance of Tulum becoming the new real estate benchmark and the new Tulum Cityplace.

Located in the heart of Tulum on Avenida Coba (main artery that connects downtown and the beach), with world-class architecture and interiors design, besides a strategic location, close to downtown and close to the sea.

Because of the developer experience, Bakal offers 120 Residences next to 120 Hotel Rooms. All owners will have access to the Hotel Services. Everything an investor would want for their property and guests.

All of our residences have terraces, while some have private gardens and others have roof terraces with private pools.

Delivery Date: Dic 2022

Payment plans:

PAYMENT METHOD 1:
100% UPON SIGNING OF THE PROMISE OF SALE CONTRACT. 8%
DISCOUNT APPLIES.

PAYMENT METHOD 2:
30% DOWNPAYMENT AND THE OTHER 70% IN PAYMENTS TILL DELIVERY (Dic 2022)
DIRECTLY WITH THE DEVELOPER.
5% DISCOUNT APPLIES

PAYMENT METHOD 3:
30% DOWNPAYMENT, 70% AGAINST
DELIVERY OF THE UNIT. NO DISCOUNT APPLIES.

Highlights

  • • POOLS AND WATERFALLS
  • • SPA
  • • LOUNGE
  • • RESTAURANT
  • • CHILDREN ́S ROOM
  • • BBQ TERRACE
  • • FITNESS CENTER
  • • ROOFTOP INFINITY POOL
  • • YOGA ROOM
  • • MEDITACION TEMPLE
  • • ROOFTOP BAR
  • • BEACH CLUB

Features

Interior Features

  • Ceiling Fan

Exterior Finish

  • Brick
  • Cement
  • Concrete Block

View

  • City Lights
  • Downtown
P2#459566489
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.